About Our HOA
- Saxony Homeowners Association (SHOA) is a means of neighbors/blocks communicating with one another, supporting one another and our quality of life, and keeping the neighborhood safe, beautiful, and active.
- Saxony residents are required to follow mandatory deed restrictions and bring architectural improvement applications before Architectural Control Committee. See ACC-related documents below.
- Joining SHOA or Saxony pool is voluntary. SHOA membership and pool season is from May 1st to April 30th. Pool membership is also open to households outside of Saxony neighborhood. Pool is open 7 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. except during winter season, or when a sign is posted indicating cleaning. Pool open houses occur before pool season starts. See membership form below for “early bird” pricing deadlines for SHOA and Pool Membership. If you want to tryout the pool, a pool key may be borrowed for a week. Small parties by members and non-members are also possible for a fee.
- Saxony has an estimated 1,000 residents from 285 households on 21 streets in central Pflugerville. It is a beautiful neighborhood formed in 1986 that participates in Neighborhood Watch, National Night Out (NNO), and usually has the most voters turnout for a Council election and a high number of NNO block parties. It has a Quarterly Newsletter, Yard of the Month, Block Contact/Captain program, Adopt-a-Trail program, and is a Pflugerville Council of Neighborhood Associations (PfCONA) member.
- Saxony Neighborhood Quarterly meetings are held every 1st Sunday at 3:00 p.m. at Pflugerville Justice Center, at 1611 E. Pfennig Ln. in February, May, August, and November. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Mailing Address: 100 Elm Dr, Pflugerville, TX 78660.